Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology is an Institute directly run by the University of Calicut. In order to govern the Institute, a Governing Body has been constituted with special powers to supervise and monitor all its activities.
The Governing Body consists of the following members:1. The Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor ( Chairman ) Member
2. Hon'ble Pro-Vice-Chancellor
4. The Finance Officer
5. Dr. Abdul Hameed.V.P.(Syndicate Member)
6. Sri. P. K. Supran (Syndicate Member)
7. Adv. Rajeevan Mallissery (Syndicate Member)
8. Dr. C.H. Abdul Salam (Syndicate Member)
9. Dr. Vidyasagar
10. Principal, CUIET.
The Governing Body is supervising the whole functioning of the Institute with keen interest and enthusiasm to establish the Institution as a "Centre of Excellence".